JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I claim additional tax relief on my pension?

If you are a higher-rate tax payer, you can reclaim the additional tax relief through your annual Self-Assessment Tax Return if you complete one, or by contacting HMRC.