JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

If I am subject to the Tapered Annual Allowance do I need to inform you of my reduced annual allowance?

No, you do not need to inform us of any reduced allowance, however, you would need to communicate this to HMRC.