JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Do I pay tax on an Investment Account?

This will depend on your personal circumstances. You may need to declare Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax from your Investment Account on your tax return.

If you have sold any investments or switched between different investments, this could trigger a Capital Gains Tax liability. For more information, you should speak to a tax adviser or HMRC.