JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I apply to use Carry Forward?

If you wish to take advantage of the Carry Forward rules, you'll need to check for unusued annual allowance that you may have from the previous three tax years before applying the unused allowance. You do not need to notify HMRC if you want to make use of any unused allowance.

For more information, please view our Carry Forward guide.