JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

I have emigrated to another country, what are my options?

If you've moved overseas, and are no longer a UK resident, you can keep your investments with us, but will not be able to add any new money to the account or switch the investments.

You can only sell your holdings to cash, or withdraw money to a UK bank account in your name.