JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I sell from an existing trust?

To place a sell trade on a trust, you will need to provide us with a written instruction. The letter must include your Customer Reference Number, what you wish to sell and a signature to authorise the deal.

Please send your instruction to us at:

Fidelity International
Oakhill House
130 Tonbridge Road
TN11 9DZ