JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do you arrange sells to cover my regular pension income?

Money for your pension income is obtained from SIPP Cash. If there are insufficient funds in Cash, the balance will be raised by selling units from your funds, starting with the largest holding in the account. You also have the option of nominating a fund to disinvest from by completing a SIPP Income Amendment Form.