JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I switch within an existing trust?

To place a switch deal, you'll need to complete a 'Switch Form for Companies and Trusts' and post it to us. Alternatively, you can call us to switch these investments provided we complete the dealing declaration with all trustees, or a single trustee if joint renunciation is in place.

If you want to set up joint renunciation you will need to complete the 'Joint Holders Special Renunciation Authority Form' and send to us.