JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I top up into an existing trust?

To place a top up deal into an existing trust, you'll need to complete an Investment Account application form (for Trust Investments) with details of the existing trust and post it to us. Payments must be made from either the trustee, a trust bank account or solicitor's client's account if they are professionally acting on behalf of the trust. All trustees must sign the instruction.

Alternatively you can call us to top up the account with a debit card in the name of a trustee, provided we complete the dealing declaration with all trustees, or a single trustee if joint renunciation is in place.