JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I transfer an inherited ISA allowance from a Fidelity account?

To move the ISA holdings into an ISA in a new name, and inherit the additional allowance, you need to complete the Inherited ISA allowance form, as well as the Grant of Probate or Small Estates Form (if the estate is valued at less than £35,000).

If you are moving this additional allowance to another provider, you need to contact them and they will arrange for this allowance to be transferred over.