JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

When do you need to see probate?

Before we can release any of the money from an estate, we need a sealed copy of the Grant of Representation and instructions signed by each of the registered executors. A Grant of Representation may be known as a Grant of Probate if there’s a will, a Letter of Administration if there’s no will or a Certificate of Confirmation.