JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

What documents do I need to send to change my name after a divorce?

We'll need the original or certified copy of:

  • The Decree Nisi or Civil Partnership Dissolution Order
  • Your Birth Certificate.

We can also accept an original or certified copy of the Deed Poll.

You can send them to:

Fidelity International
Oakhill House
130 Tonbridge Road
TN11 9DZ