JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

I recently divorced and was awarded part of my ex-spouse’s pension, which is currently in drawdown. How can I transfer this money to you?

To apply to transfer a pension that you've been awarded in a divorce settlement, which is currently in drawdown, you should speak to Fidelity's Retirement Service.