JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

What can I do with holdings that I've inherited?

​You have a few different options available: transferring the investments into another name or selling them and returning the cash.

These options are the same regardless of what investments they were held in before.

As well as sending either Grant of Representation or the Small Estates Form, you'll need to complete the relevant application form. You can read all the options available to you here.