JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I transfer an Investment Account after a bereavement?

You'll need to complete a Moving assets to an Investment Account on the death of a Fidelity Investor form, accompanied by the Grant of Representation or a Fidelity Small Estate form (if the estate is valued at less than £35,000, and the estate is not applying for Grant of Representation).

Find out more information on our bereavement process by reading our Executors and Administrators Guide.