JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Can I transfer my SIPP overseas?

You can transfer your plan overseas as long as it is to a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS). It's important that you check with the administrator of the scheme you want ot transfer to that they will accept the transfer. 

We can only transfer money in sterling and there are some circumstances where you could be liable for an additional 25% tax charge.

To initiate the transfer, you will need to refer to the receiving scheme and they will be able to advise you further and provide you with the necessary documentation.