JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I update my personal details if I live overseas?

You can update your personal details online. To do this you will need to log in to your online account or go to 'My account'. This will take you to the 'Account Summary' page. From here select 'Profile' from the top of the page and then 'Personal information'.

Alternatively you can write to us at:

Fidelity International
Oakhill House
130 Tonbridge Road
TN11 9DZ