JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Can I give someone authority to speak to you on my behalf?

Yes, you can appoint someone to act on your behalf for your holdings with Fidelity. To do this, you will need to complete a Fidelity Accounts Power of Attorney form.

This will give someone the ability to manage the account on your behalf, as well as dealing on your Fidelity investments. However, certain restrictions can apply, such as applying for new ISAs.

Alternatively, you can appoint a friend or family member to gain information only on your behalf. This involves either writing a letter or phoning us to set it up; this does not give dealing rights to the nominated person.

If you receive professional support, you can link a Financial Adviser to your account, who can act on your behalf, as well as give you advice on your investments. You should speak to your adviser if you would like to set this up.