JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How can I contribute to my child’s Junior SIPP?

If you are the registered contact of your child's Junior SIPP you can make the payment via debit card online. Alternatively, you can contribute into your child's Junior SIPP by using the Fidelity Junior SIPP Top Up form,or if they do not already have a registered Junior SIPP account with Fidelity, you can use the Fidelity Junior SIPP Form to open an account.