JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How will I be notified if one of my funds is suspended?

You can find up-to-date information regarding fund suspensions and closures on our dedicated fund updates page.

If you are impacted and have a regular savings plan or draw income from the suspended fund, you can call us to change the fund you are paying your regular savings plan into or withdrawing income from.