JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I update my gender?

If you want to update your gender, you need to send us this request in writing, accompanied by an updated birth certificate showing your new gender.

In addition to the birth certificate, if you changed your name as well, we need an original Deed Poll to update your name.

Please send these to:


PO Box 391


KT20 9FU