JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

What documents can I use to verify my identity if I live overseas?

If you have a current UK photocard driving licence (the plastic card, not the accompanying paper section) you can send us a photocopy of this to confirm your name and address online.

To do this, click on the 'Submit documents now' option on your Account Summary screen. This option will only appear if we need to verify your identity.

Full information of the other documents we can accept are listed on the Confirmation of Identity Form which must accompany any documents you send to us.