JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

What do I need to do if I am using a third-party adviser to provide me with pension transfer advice?

You should submit a Third Party Advice Declaration form with the transfer documents.

Please note that this form is for Personal Investing customers whose investments are to be held directly with the Fidelity Personal Investing service.