JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Can I transfer shares held electronically with Equiniti, Computershare or Link Asset Services?

If you hold your shares electronically with your current provider, you can request this as long as we offer the shares you currently hold. Find out more about transferring your investments.

You will need to send us a completed Corporate nominee transfer instruction. Please contact your registrar to find out if you need anything else to complete the transfer (such as additional forms or exit fees).

You’ll need to open an Investment Account first if you don’t already have one. Please note, share certificates can only be deposited into an open investment account and you can request a Bed and ISA once the shares have been transferred to us if you wish.