JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Can you accept a transfer of paper shares?

It can depend on where the stock is coming from. If you hold physical share certificates, then we are able to accept them. You will need to send us a CREST transfer form (one for each share certificate) and a Stock Deposit Instruction Form. See our CREST transfer form guide for help on completing the form.

You’ll need to open an Investment Account first if you don’t already have one.

If the stock is held on a share certificate by another platform or provider, however, then we will not be able to accept the transfer.