JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I apply for a defined benefit transfer?

With a defined benefit transfer, it is likely that you'll need to send us extra paperwork, such as signed discharge forms.

You should bear in mind that you may need to supply some of the documents directly to the scheme itself, rather than through Fidelity, and may issue a checklist of the documents they need to see.

To get your transfer started, contact us on 0800 368 6868.