JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

How do I carry out a stock transfer, for example, move from a joint account to a single account.

To move from a joint account into a single account, a Stock Transfer Form needs to be completed and submitted.

You can find more information in our Stock Transfers: What you need to know guide.