JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Do I need to submit any further forms with the stock transfer application?

In certain situations, yes. If the holdings are to be moved into a new joint account, then we would require a Joint Holder Supplement form to be completed.

An Income Instruction form must be submitted if the transferee wishes to take income from the holdings. If you wish to transfer offshore holdings, we would require a SICAV Application form for new offshore accounts. If the transfer requires a new corporate account to be opened, we require an Investment Account Corporate Application form.