JavaScript Warning

This site relies on JavaScript for critical functionality. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.

Can I transfer my share certificates to you?

If you hold the physical share certificates, send us a CREST transfer form (one for each share certificate) and a Stock Deposit Instruction Form. See our CREST transfer form guide for help on completing the form.

You’ll need to open an Investment Account first if you don’t already have one. Please note, share certificates can only be deposited into an open investment account and you can request a Bed and ISA once the shares have been transferred to us if you wish.